Monday, April 02, 2007

Psychic model!!!!!!!

U know I started doing modeling in the UK. I’m by far the most wanted model in Sussex today.. I’m not kidding.. I’m modeling but in a different field.. Psychology… Now that will make a few (even lots), very much relieved.. May the world be in peace..

As lots of u think being a model in psychology experiment is not as if you are going to be given an unchecked pill that’s gonna strangle ur brain.. (I’m a brainless freak anyway..) It’s more about ur mental abilities.. (see.. that’s again a problem.. but still…) Most importantly u get cool money.. Now I’m not talking abt money given from a fridge here.. (ok.. I know it’s getting a bit cocky here).. In simple terms ur getting paid for doing very simple experiments..

The first two of them that I have been in was the coolest.. One had a few questionnaires and a video clip to watch.. I was expecting some kind of a horror movie or even something like Baywatch (ok ok.. lets stop the imagination there) Actually I got to watch the song ‘Acuna Matada’ from ‘The Lion King’.. A few questionnaires and I’m done getting 3 pounds in half an hour.. The second one was even better.. A few questionnaires to start with and a little interview where the experimenter asked me ‘what is the one thing that u worry in life’, for which I told ‘nothing’.. She was a bit taken back by that.. I didn’t want to disappoint her, so I told that my memory absolutely sucks.. A few questions on that and 3 pounds again.. I got 6 pounds which I used for my haircut.. How cool was that?

The third was longer and involved non-smokers.. What an advantage!!! 5 hours of memory experiments, a pill that contained nothing and a nasal spray that did nothing. That’s all for 5 hours and I’m 25 pounds richer.. Now that’s what I mean by cool money.. Another experiment like the first one and I’m 4 pounds richer again.. Now stop dreaming abt coming here.. U need a 400 pound ticket and Visa for that.. (The first one is easier to get than the other.)

U know what’s even cool.. This will probably happen this month.. I’ve signed up for a psychology test where you’ve to go in the morning.. Eat what they give for breakfast, (Corn flakes) and give a feed back.. 10 non-consecutive days of experiment and u have 50 pounds in ur pocket… This is what they call “paying u for eating sugar cane”. . I can see a few bellies burning.. Don’t worry abt it.. Don’t spoil my rest room with ur jealousy.

No comments: